Re: compile error with rep-gtk-0.18

> I recognize this as something as I had problem with as well. I found the
> solution using google. Maybe this link helps you:
> http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/blfs-dev/2004-March/005502.html
> /johan

Thanks, Johan, for the quick response and the reference to that patch,
which works. I'm a bit surprised that the patch hasn't yet been included
in an official release of rep-gtk, given that the problem affects anyone
using gtk-2.4 or higher (i.e., most people).

In this connection, I might cautiously ask whether sawfish (as nice as
it is already) is still being actively maintained. The official web
pages are out of date and so it's a bit hard to tell from afar.

Christopher