Re: sawfish crashed

sawfish-list-request gnome org writes:

> Maurice <mauricex gmx net> wrote:
>
> How do you open the programs? Maybe you use system without the
> trailing '&'?
> Instead of having (system "xterm") in your .sawfishrc it must be
> (system "xterm &"). This has locked my machine quite often ;-)

thanks for your replay, which makes me try "exec sawfish" again after
living with FVWM for long. Haha, this time it works well! though i didn't
do any modifications to my ~/.sawfishrc. Now, i got it, it must be a bug in
the debian's distribution. I've upgraded sawfish several times. So this
time it works. ;)

--
William