Ctrl+Alt+F1 don't work

Hello,

I'm running sawfish standalone (i.e. without Gnome). Since I updated
to version 1.3 keys like Ctrl+Alt+F1, Ctrl+Alt+Backspace etc don't
work. Other users on the same maschine who are running Sawfish and
Gnome don't seem to have that problem. In previous Sawfish versions
the Ctrl+Alt+??? combinations did work. (I have taken no note which
version I was previously running -- it should have been half a year
old). I don't know whether this is a bug or intended. Maybe anyone
could help me?

Thank You