a few questions

Hi,

There are a few questions I would like to be answered:

Where is the current CVS repository located? Is it sourceforge or gnome or somewhere else?

Is it time for a new release of sawfish?

This question is addressed to the sawfish extension author called merlin. Your packages provide the possiblity to display icons while cycling through a list of windows. I have changed some of these icons by adding a search path for icons. When using any image viewing tool with these pictures they look very nice, but when displayed in the cycle window it looks like the alpha channel in the images is ignored. Is there any chance that this gets repaired? Or is it my mistake?

crunchy