Re: how to start an application on a given workspace
- From: "Eric Mangold" <teratorn world-net net>
- To: Max <cbm128 yahoo com>, sawfish-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: how to start an application on a given workspace
- Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 13:13:17 -0500
On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 04:36:46 -0700 (PDT), Max <cbm128 yahoo com> wrote:
Has anybody an idea how I could fire up an application
and have it show
up on a specific workspace?
You can do it using Matched Windows.
just suppose that at login time I want to start all
the stuff I
regularly use, for example:
- start a browser and a news feed reader on workspace
- start my mail client on workspace 2
- start a bunch of terminal emulators each with a
specific command on
and so on!
I have tried reading documentation and searching the
mail list but I had
I was used to do this with CDE on HP-UX
I'm using debian sarge with Gnome 2.6 and sawfish
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We finish.
] [Thread Prev