More Sawfish 1.3 documentation

I've added documentation to my "sawmill.texi" patch for the following
Lisp structures:

    * sawfish.wm.commands
    * sawfish.wm.focus
    * sawfish.wm.frames
    * sawfish.wm.misc
    * sawfish.wm.placement
    * sawfish.wm.session
    * sawfish.wm.server
    * sawfish.wm.stacking
    * sawfish.wm.window-anim
    * sawfish.wm.windows
    * sawfish.wm.workspace
    * sawfish.wm.state.inconify
    * sawfish.wm.state.shading
    * sawfish.wm.state.transient
    * sawfish.wm.state.ignored

I picked these because they are all auto-loaded by Sawfish in
"sawfish/wm.jl".  The Viewport structure is documented as well, but
I've commented out the text because viewports are deprecated.  You can
get the new documentation (which includes my previous C API
documentation changes) from

  http://www.blarg.net/~sand/sawfish/

Can someone with an account on the Sawfish Bugzilla please add a new
bug regarding this, so the patch can get tracked for the next release?
Thanks.

Are there any nominations for the next structures to document?

Derek

--
Derek Upham
sand blarg net

"Ha!  Your Leaping Tiger Kung Fu is no match for my Frightened Piglet style!"