Re: Documentation partially updated for Sawfish 1.3

Hi,

sand blarg net wrote:

> I've gone through the Sawfish 1.3 C code looking for DEFUNs and
> DEFVARs that weren't in the existing documentation.  I've described
> them as best I could and added them to the TeXinfo files.  You can
> take a look at the new files at

This is so cool! The current documentation is everything but complete
and each new piece helps to make it up, what is really
necessary, I think.

I'm really hoping that your patch is going into the next release of
sawfish.

> I hope to start doing the same in the Lisp code.

That would be really great.

crunchy

--
Work is the greatest thing in the world, so save some for tomorrow.