Bug? Bad win placement after reparenting

Hello,

I'm not sure whether or not this is a bug:

I'm writing a X application in which a mapped top-level window may need to be withdrawn and then to be mapped again. When sawfish is running, I have the following problem:

When the client window is withdrawn, sawfish reparents it (which is fine) and reconfigures its XY position to be the same as its (now obsolete) frame window. When the client window is mapped again, it sticks to that undesirable position, and its reparented frame window is offsetted accordingly. On other WMs I've tried, a client window's position stays stable as the window is withdrawn and mapped again.

Note that I use XSizeHints::win_gravity = StaticGravity at all times to specify window locations.

Sawfish Version: 1.0.1
Distribution Version: Red Hat Linux release 7.3 (Valhalla)

Thanks,
Simon Granger