Re: [sabayon] request for architecture documentation

Hi John,
	Of course, more docs are always good, but the inline docs are at least
a starting point.

	One reason I'm not too concerned is that I think anyone implementing
another delegate or source will just copy how the existing code does it.
But sure, its always nice to have an understanding of how everything
fits together.

	Also, its not exactly a wonderful architecture - it does its job, but
just about.

	Anyway, I might get around to writing up an overview soonish, but at
this point you're probably in almost as good a position to do it if you
wanted to. I could go over what you write up and fill in the blanks.

Cheers,
Mark.