[sabayon] useful task for someone?

Would it be useful for someone (say, a gnome-love volunteer :) to
install sabayon and create some 'demo' profiles, like an ephy-based
full-screen locked down kiosk, a locked-down panel/menu with no run
dialogs, etc.? I was thinking it would be nice to have on the webpage
with little 'point your config file at this profile and log in to see
the power of sabayon' kind of text, and/or potentially to distribute
with sabayon as demos/starting points. But potentially I'm getting way
ahead of you guys :)

Thoughts?
Luis (who volunteers to volunteer gnome-love and maybe the
gnome-deployment list for this task if you guys would find it useful
:)