[sabayon] Sabayon and panel bar

Hi,

I've a problem with sabayon and Fedora Core 4 on panel bar.
When i connect myself with standard user, i've a blank panel or no panel on my display. But, if i connect myself with root, the panel bar displays with no problem.

I've created a profile file in directory and a script for launching sabayon. I deploy this two file with cfengine in the directory "/etc/desktop-profile/toto.zip" and "/etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d/sabayon.sh" with by default 755 mode.

thank's