Re: GNOME Roadmap Draft

Hi Tristan,

2007/5/23, Tristan Van Berkom <tvb gnome org>:
On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 14:13 +0300, Lucas Rocha wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The GNOME Roadmap draft for 2.20 (and partially for 2.22 and future
> releases) is available at:
>
>  http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap/Draft

Hi,
   I made some modifications to the above page wrt glade, I guess
I should have been more clear in my previous mail about the glade
roadmap.

We've been working on this bindings framework to load widgets
in other languages and also load the glade UI into apps written
in other languages but its been a little messy - so what I meant
to say is that our primary goal right now is to clean up that
mess so that development on the glade core and development on
the bindings framework can evolve more smoothly (basically I
dont expect the bindings framework to come to its full fruitation
by gnome 2.20).

Anyway, I moved those points to 2.22 as thats more of a reasonable
target date for the real features.

Nice. Thanks for the fixes. :-)

--lucasr