Re: GNOME Roadmap - Call for Update

Hi Murray,

2007/8/16, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>:
> Is the RoadMap now up-to-date for 2.20. Is it ready for us to start
> taking release-notes stuff from it without too much risk of taking
> things that weren't actually completed?

Only some developers did some updated in the Roadmap. This might mean
two things: either most of them did everything they were planning to
do or they just haven't updated the Roadmap yet. Unfortunately, I
think the former is what happened.

So, considering that, I suggest you to do a sanity check with the
developers about the information in the Roadmap before you bring them
into the release notes.

Cheers!

--lucasr