Re: Roadmap Modules Question

Hi Calvin,

I'm sure this is obvious to everyone else, but I'm not sure what Suite
everything belongs in.  I've started to collect the information from
the maintainers and add it to the Wiki.

Cool!

Should I just make my best guess and if I'm wrong someone can move a
module?  The Suite I have the most grief with is Platform vs Desktop.
Where would Nautilus belong and why?

Have a look at the release planning page ("Release Suites" section)
for 2.19 to know which modules belong to each suite:
 http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointNineteen

One thing: it would be good to keep the module page names as wikiwords. So...
- RoadMap/sound-juicer -> "RoadMap/SoundJuicer"
- RoadMap/nautilus -> RoadMap/Nautilus
- RoadMap/gedit -> RoadMap/Gedit
- and so on...

Thanks!