Fwd: GNOME Roadmap - Information Request for libxslt

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Veillard <daniel veillard com>
Date: 24/04/2007 10:59
Subject: Re: GNOME Roadmap - Information Request for libxslt
To: Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org>
Cc: daniel veillard com, wbrack mmm com hk, xml gnome org

On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 12:43:40AM +0300, Lucas Rocha wrote:
Dear maintainer,

GNOME 2.18 was released ~1 month ago, and we've all started to focus
on the next development cycle. A new roadmapping process has been
proposed[1] to know our short-term and long-term plans. The goal is to
compose a GNOME-wide roadmap for the next stable releases. And we need
your help to do this. It's important that you take a few minutes to
reply to the following questions before May 7.

----

- What are your plans for GNOME 2.20 (next 4 months, before feature and
UI freezes)?

 nothing specific, maybe a release for bug fixes

- What are your plans for GNOME 2.22 (next year)?

 nothing specific

- Do you have plans for a future release?

 when needed

- Do you have any goals from 2.18 that were not achieved? Why?

 bugzilla list, help welcome

- Is there something that is really missing in our infrastructure or
platform that would help you?

 Fix the mailing list search

- Do you have plans to work on other modules not maintained by you?
What are they?

 no

- Do you have any GNOME-wide goals suggestions for the next releases?

 make sure it still work if Java, C# and C++ are not installed.

Daniel