Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] rhythmbox application icon

On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 10:37:15PM +0200, Baptiste Mille-Mathias wrote:
> On 5/29/06, Nguyán ThÃi Ngác Duy <pclouds gmail com> wrote:
> >Hi,
> >I noticed recent rhythmbox versions (in cvs) didn't display rhythmbox
> >application icon anymore. It used the same icon as xterm did.  I don't
> >know if it's my fault or a bug because I installed prefixed rhythmbox,
> >not in /usr. Has anyone had this problem?
> >--
> >Bi Cá Lao
> >

> Yeah, same problem here sinec few weeks.

This was due to the change in how we set the application icon.  We used
to get it from ${datadir}/pixmaps, but now we get it from the icon
theme.  If rhythmbox was installed in a prefix other than /usr, the icon
wasn't installed in the correct location for the icon theme.  I've added
some code to register the icon if the icon theme can't find it, so this
should be fixed now.