[Rhythmbox-devel] downloading fails for videos

Hi,

as I'm using RB for my traditional podcastings, I started to use to
podcast videos. One problem here is that RB downloads the first video
from the feed, then stops at the end with a red sign indicating failure
- although the video is downloaded correctly, RB can play the sound part
when I press "play", and Totem can play it entirely.
The big problem is that RB stops downloading after that failure. The
only mean of downloading all videos from the feed is to manually select
them one by one.
Does someone know why RB fails ? Is there a workaround ?

I'm using RB 0.9.3.1 from debian/sid.
The podcast URL is
http://www.allocine.fr/video/podcast.xml?typepodcast=xvid480

Thanks a lot for RB,