[Rhythmbox-devel] Use combobox for filter box instead of radio buttons?

Hi,
The recent rhythmbox has search bar (bug 328168). I think those radio
buttons confuse users. The first time I see it, I suppose it would
affect browser, not search entry box. I suggest use evolution's search
box design: use combo box to select criteria. You can see the
following images to figure out. The combo box would include "Search"
(default) and "Search artists", "Search albums", "Search songs".

http://flickr.com/photos/pclouds/113687465/
http://flickr.com/photos/pclouds/113687466/
--
Bi Cá Lao