[Rhythmbox-devel] iPod (with video) support

I'm trying to get my new 5th generation iPod (the one with video) working with rhythmbox on a fedora core 4 system. I searched the archives here but didn't see anything more recent than 2004. So I have a few questions... Has anyone else gotten a fifth generation iPod working? Is it possibly a problem with Fedora? Is something different about the new iPods? Do you guys even have access to 5th generation iPod's to test patches and stuff?

Any help would be  ...well, helpful and I'll help with whatever I can. Oh and the IPod is white :-P

-ethan