[Rhythmbox-devel] Interface Mockup

hello,

I think the new Rhythmbox interface wastes too much space - therefore I created the attached mockup.

* Shuffle/ Repeat are options are offered through a checkbox, since if you select shuffle it automatically includes repeat (you have an endless sequence).

* it does not require an additional line for the seeker

* volume control optional; once we have full replaygain support volume control will become obsolete

I also have a general critisism about the colums handling:

* why are the columns not rearangeble?
* why are they resized in such a "unpredictable" way instead of using the same method like f.e. nautilus?

regards

M2k