Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] tagging support

On Sat, 2006-02-04 at 17:26 +0100, Sebastian wrote:
> I wonder if there will be tagging support in Rhythmbox. I dont mean id3
> tags. I mean flickr like tags.

There has been some discussion about this before, and implementing it
shouldn't be too hard.

The biggest issue will probably be finding a some decent UI for it. If
anyone has ideas on how this would fit into Rhythmbox, we're happy to
hear them.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"25 grams of wafers and 20 ml of wine undergo transubstantiation and
become the flesh and blood of our Lord. How many Joules of heat are