Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Can't make child sources work in 0.9.3

On Fri, 2006-02-03 at 13:17 +0100, Martin Jeppesen wrote:
> We talk about a child source to the library in this thread
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/rhythmbox-devel/2005-December/msg00012.html
>
> and a patch (rb-library-child.patch) is attached to this email
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/rhythmbox-devel/2005-December/msg00051.html
>
> that adds this.
>
> From what I could understand from the 0.9.3 NEWS file this have been
> added, but I can't make it work. This is what I did:

This never got added, just existed as a patch. There were a few things I
was going to tidy up before we decided how useful it was - and I never
got around to doing them.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"Sir could we take a break, my intelligence circuits seem to have
melted" -- Kryton (Red Dwarf - Justice)