Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] weird rhythmbox crashes on playing of any file

Hey, thanks for your fast reply. I didn't find the time until today,
that's why I haven't answered yet.

Is there anything special about how to rebuild the plugin? I simply did
<<
$ make clean; make; sudo make install

in the plugins/audioscrobbler directory, to no avail. what should I do?

Thanks again,
-karsten