Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Request for some Features

I've got another request for our unbelivable coders: I wonder if you can add a "fade in - fade out" plugin in our preferred jukebox, like xmms (or even winamp) does. I know that (and I'm agree with that) rhythmbox should not have too many plugins, in order to keep the usual gnome simplicity style, but I think that would be an (easy? ...I'm not a coder, unfortunatelly) stuff that would make rb... sounds better! :D

What do you think about it, guys?

thnx,
Giò

ps: I also quote another suggest I've already made in this thread, that I don't know if it has been already realised in the cvs (I don't have actually an internet connection, because of a new home...)
What I'd like to see it's a shortcut for lyrics window and even a little button to automatically modify the word lyrics, since sometimes they are wrong. I know that's enough to open the ~/.rhythmbox/lyrics folder and manually change 'em, but make the change possible from rb, I think would be really nice!

Sponsor:
Prestiti e Finanziamenti con un semplice click, scopri subito se sei finanziabile cliccando qui
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2910&d=8-8