[Rhythmbox-devel] DAAP songs and playlists

> What form of network share are you using (e.g. Samba/windows file
> sharing)? and what format playlist are you saving it as (PLS is the
> default for totem).

> share works fine for me.

It was a PLS it looks like. And it is odd. If I browse to the (windows)
share in RB and add the folder to my library, then I can make a playlist
out if it in RB and it works fine. But loading the playlist that is made
in Totem, with files on the same (windows) share, then it doesn't work.
I am running RB 0.9.5, compiled from source a month ago or so, so not
totally up to date, would that have anything to do with it? Anyways, not
a big deal, I was just trying to think of ways to help that guy get his
music working. Thanks for the reply Doc!