Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox 0.9.4

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christophe Dehais <christophe dehais gmail com>
Date: Apr 16, 2006 1:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox 0.9.4
To: Patrick Ohearn <ohearn patrick gmail com>

It's caused by trailing characters in the links:

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/rhythmbox/0.9/rhythmbox-0.9.4.tar.gz
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/rhythmbox/0.9/rhythmbox-0.9.4.tar.bz2

C.

On 4/16/06, Christophe Dehais <christophe dehais gmail com> wrote:
there is a typo in the links,
and
should work

C.

On 4/16/06, Patrick Ohearn <ohearn patrick gmail com> wrote:
Sounds good, so when will it hit the mirrors as so far the link is dead ;)

.Pat