Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] compile error in rhythmbox cvs

On Sat, 2006-04-01 at 09:50 -0800, Adam Zimmerman wrote:
> I just checked out the latest cvs, and I'm getting an error in the make
> step. I'm using gstreamer 0.8, running on Ubuntu Breezy. Let me know if
> there's any more info I need to add.

Oops, I must have forgotten to try building with gstreamer 0.8 after
some changes. It should now be fixed in cvs.

There is still a few problems with ripping/transfer using GStreamer 0.8
that I haven't been able to sort out, so that may not work yet.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
If at first you don't succeed, remove all evidence you ever tried