Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] UI tweeks with mock up

> We still need to deal with people forgetting the search box is filtering
> the results. If it is moved down, I think it suggests the box will be
> cleared when the browser selects something else, as the title/track
> browser will be - will it be cleared?

I am not quite sure I understand what you mean, but I try anyway.

The result from the Search Entry is all the lines in the Track Browser
not just the one line that have the highlight bar.

The search is "find as you type", so deleting or adding one letter
without pressing Return changes the result on-the-fly.

> Perhaps highlight the track browser and the search box when both are in
> operation? That would make it really clear, and link them visually

You mean change the background colour of the Track Browser and the Search Entry?

Martin