Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Problems Compliing

Bastien Nocera wrote:

On Fri, 2005-09-16 at 10:28 -0500, Terry R. Grier wrote:

Hello All.

I am trying to learn to complile RB since I cannot find an rmp for FC3.

This is what I am getting back ... after following the directions.
Anybody out there use FC3?
Which "c" should I install?

gcc

(Note that you probably won't be able to compile it on FC3 anyway, FC4
is the closest you can get, and you'll need a newer Totem on there as
well).

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> I'm built like a tub of shit stuffed into a cheap suit. -- Kevin Smith

I have Totem 1.01
and GStreamer version 0.8.10

To use RB .9 I will required FC4?

I am interested in using it andgetting the ipod support to work and move away from gtkpod.