Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Limit by Date Added and option to show Date Addedcolumn

On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 01:44 +0200, Ernst Persson wrote:
> this is my first real patch for rhythmbox!
> It's a patch against CVS that enables the use of the Date Added
> property in the UI.
> You can show the column, sort by it, search for it with an automatic playlist
> and limit to the most recently or oldest songs added to the library.

This looks fine to me, and seems to work. Does anyone have any problems
with this being committed?

> Also changes some properties in the rhythmdb entry to glong from gulong.
> That should maybe be reverted or fixed... comments?

They are used as gulongs everywhere else in Rhythmbox, so they should
all be gulongs in RhythmDbEntry. I'm not sure why
RhythmDBEntry->last_played is a glong, but I'm fairly sure it shouldn't
be.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
Unix Mercenary - We're not happy until you're not happy