Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] D-Bus interface enhancements patch

On Sun, 2005-10-16 at 00:41 -0500, Paul Kuliniewicz wrote:
> Here's an updated version of the D-Bus enhancements patch.  This patch
> adds some extra functionality to Rhythmbox's D-Bus interface that make
> it much more useful for programs such as Rhythmbox Applet [0].
>
> This patch replaces the one I sent earlier [1].  Changes from the
> previous version of the patch include:
<snip details>
> If this revised patch looks OK, please commit it to CVS so that programs
> that want to manipulate Rhythmbox can do so over D-Bus instead of
> Bonobo.

This looks good, so I've committed it so cvs. Thanks for the work.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
Irix is about as stable as a one-legged drunk with hypothermia in a
four-hundred mile wind, balancing on a banana peel on a greased cookie