Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Is there a way to disable the popup?

> I most certainly love it, it's a matter of taste though.

There have been put a very large effort into Firefox and its
extensions to block pop ups. The reason? People don't link things that
pop up here and there or flashes spontaneously.

Firefox have done very well, and one of the most loved features in
Firefox is the pop up blocker.

Users want to be in control of their desktop, and it is a very touchy
subject that everybody have an opinion about =)

What I think that will happen is, that people will disable their
notification area in the Gnome Panel, if they don't want pop ups from
Rhythmbox.