Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Edit->Preferences moved to View

On Sat, 2005-11-05 at 12:51 +0100, Martin Jeppesen wrote:
> > While that would work, I think the original suggestion is better. Have
> > View->Visible Columns pop up a small window, change the checkboxes, and
> > then close the window. If we _really_ don't want a window, I guess we
> > could have View->Columns submenu with toggle items.
>
> I like the submenu solution the best as the options are so few.

Current CVS has 10 columns that you can change the visibility of. There
is a patch in bugzilla that adds "Quality" (bitrate) and
"Type" (mime-type) as columns, and I guess there are potentially others
that could get added.

I wouldn't say that 10 (potentially 12) is a small submenu, but it not
huge. Unless we find more columns to add.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
Prediction is difficult, especially of the future. - Niels Bohr