Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Preferences don't work in CVS

On Thu, 2005-11-03 at 09:53 +0100, Tristan Tarrant wrote:
> Hi,
> as usual I have been trying out CVS builds on my amd64 Ubuntu dapper
> box, and there is a problem with the preferences dialog: selecting it
> just hangs RB leaving the Edit menu open.
> How can I debug RB with GDB ? I have tried gdb ./shell/rhythmbox but
> it immediately gets a SIG33.

Add "handle SIG33 pass nostop noprint" to ~/.gdbinit (or put it in
there, if you don't have one). That will stop it trapping on the
real-time signal.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston --
> Even when Gatso's are used soley for speed-detection, they still take
> multiple pictures, just to prove it wasn't receiving a rouge signal
Well, if there's a measurable red-shift, the driver is definitely going
too fast. -- David Taylor, James Riden, asr