Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Album cover resizing and alternating row colors

On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 19:29 +0200, Oliver Lemke wrote:
> The maximized mode works like a charme now. Unfortunately, the problem
> with the oversized covers is still there. Look what happens if the left
> pane becomes very large:
>
> http://arch.core-dump.info/rb-biiig-cover.png

Sorry, for replying to my own mail. Just after sending out the last mail
I saw that patch-5 is available in your branch which fixes the problem.
Thanks!

--
so long,
oliver

Public GPG Key: http://www.core-dump.info/olemke-public.asc
Fingerprint: 2389 0B2C 1AA8 4E3E D5AD 3B72 00DB ABDC 73ED C558