Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Album cover resizing and alternating row colors

On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 13:04 +0200, m.pavot wrote:

> >Nice work, just two problems: The cover doesn't use the whole
> width of
> >the left pane, there is some free space on both sides.
> >
> That's strange, I haven't this problem. What is you
> resolution? Could you make a screenshot please?

While taking the screenshot I noticed that it only happens when the
window is maximized. Resizing the left pane doesn't make any difference.
My screen resolution is 1440x900.

http://arch.core-dump.info/rb-maximized.png

--
so long,
oliver

Public GPG Key: http://www.core-dump.info/olemke-public.asc
Fingerprint: 2389 0B2C 1AA8 4E3E D5AD 3B72 00DB ABDC 73ED C558