Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rework of column resizing

On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 03:43:40AM +0200, Oliver Lemke wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've tried to make the column resizing behave similar to evolution's
> mail list view. The current implementation has still some glitches when
> adding / removing columns from the preferences but it is usable and
> (hopefully) better than before.

Heh.  I'm halfway through my own attempt at this.  I'm not yet at the
point where I'm even considering adding/removing columns, so you're
obviously doing better than me.  I'll take a closer look tonight, but
I'm guessing I should just scrap my version and work on something else
instead.  Maybe getting history working in the queue..

-jonathan