Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Queue crashes in rhythmbox-merge

On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 09:49:00PM +0200, Gunnar Steinn Magn?sson wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm running the rhythmbox--merge--0.9 repository and everything worked
> great until recently when rhythmbox crashes when playing a song in the
> queue with this error:

> [snip stuff exploding]

Fixed in my queue branch (patch-43).

> ps. Sorry if this should be placed in bugzilla I just wasn't sure since
> this was this special repository.

I personally think it's better to keep bug reports on 0.9 development
branches on the mailing list (the bug list in bugzilla is already way
too long..), but it doesn't really matter, as long as they go
*somewhere*.

On the subject of bugzilla, I've been looking through the extensive
list of open bugs, and I think the current merge branch would fix about
50 of them .. there are about 50 more that I think obviously need to be
fixed, then about as many not-yet-but-maybe-some-day feature requests, a few
features I wouldn't like to see implemented, and the rest miscellaneous
stuff I haven't bothered classifying.

thanks,
-jonathan.