Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] What Favor of Linux is best for rhythmbox

Baptiste Mille-Mathias wrote:
On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 19:28:14 -0800 (PST), ronald newman
<pineconeboy2003 yahoo com> wrote:

I have a two questions:

1. What favor of Linux would be best to run rhythmbox?

Anything, Linux is Linux. But I think you would prefer a recent Linux
distribution, as Ubuntu ou Fedora.

2. Would that version of Linux have a graphic inface?

Take the distribution mentionend earlier, that would be fine.

If you go for fedora, bear in mind that there is no mp3 support out of the box. It can be added easily, but easily is relative to your Linux experience ;-). I don't know whether Ubuntu has mp3 support by default or not - I suspect it does. Other than that, Fedora is a good choice. I use it and generally like it.

--
Regards,
Derek.