Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Latest HEAD build snapshots

On Mon, 2005-06-27 at 13:24 +0200, devel mrwire co uk wrote:
> Unfortunately I´m unable to checkout using CVS due to the company
> firewall.  Are there daily cvs snapshots available anywhere?
> Or, could someone create one for me?

I've chucked up a snapshot of current CVS at

I don't know how often I'll get around to updating it though.

James "Doc" Livingston
Democracy is the recurrent suspicion that more than half of the people
are right more than half of the time. -- E. B. White