Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Latest HEAD build snapshots

On Mon, 2005-06-27 at 13:24 +0200, devel mrwire co uk wrote:
> Unfortunately I´m unable to checkout using CVS due to the company
> firewall.  Are there daily cvs snapshots available anywhere?
> Or, could someone create one for me?

I've chucked up a snapshot of current CVS at
http://www.ids.org.au/~jrl/rhythmbox/rhythmbox-20050627.tar.bz2

I don't know how often I'll get around to updating it though.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
Democracy is the recurrent suspicion that more than half of the people
are right more than half of the time. -- E. B. White