Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] web site now http://www.gnome.org/projects/rhythmbox/

On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 15:19 -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In order to avoid difficulties for people updating the web site, I moved
> the web site from my server to http://www.gnome.org/projects/rhythmbox/
> It's the gnomeweb-wml module in GNOME CVS, if you are a committer to the
> rhythmbox module in GNOME CVS, feel free to commit to the web site as
> well.

Note also that the rhythmbox-devel gnome org--2004 arch repository is no
longer accessible; for people who had their own archives tagged off of
it and still want to use arch, I suggest pinging the Ubuntu people to
add rhythmbox to their projects synced at
http://arch.ubuntu.com/gnome arch ubuntu com/