Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Useful arch repos?

I send you a patch to include the cover art support in the CVS.

In the .tar.gz archive, there is a diff file with all the modifications made to already existing files and there is also all the new files added for the cover support.

I know that it's a very big patch but I've added many comments to the new files. Nevertheless, you can always ask me questions or if you think that something I've done sucks, I can try to rewrite it.

PS: I haven't tried this patch because the CVS version of rhythmbox seg fault at the beginning on my computer but I hope that it will work.

Marc