Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox archive

Bastien Nocera wrote:
On Sat, 2005-05-28 at 17:04 +0200, Øivind Hoel wrote:

Which brings me to asking where Walters is hiding?

Well, Colin is very busy with other stuff. As you've seen in the past
couple of months, other people are interested in keeping development
going.

The way we've (Colin and myself) pushed this first is the tla archive
has been closed for upstream Rhythmbox development. Development is now
done in GNOME CVS (as in the good ol' days), and we'll start pushing in
new features and bug fixes.

Could everyone with patches pending in some devel branch of some kind
either:
- file a bug and attach patches for new features
- send small build/compilation/obvious patches to this list with a small
explanation of the problems it fixes.

I'm willing to review the patches, and I hope Christophe will be able to
help out as well. I think we'll get a new release out in the next couple
of weeks.

Let's get cracking.

Good to hear :-). So I now have to checkout from GNOME cvs. You might also want to update the jhbuild gnome-2.12.modules file then. Now it's still getting pointing to the old tla archive.

Jaap