Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Problem compiling merge branch

On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 19:02 +0200, Baptiste Mille-Mathias wrote:
> On 6/1/05, Oliver Lemke <olemke core-dump info> wrote:
> >
> > It requires nautilus-cd-burner from cvs. For n-c-b 2.11.1 you have to
> > change the macro name from NAUTILUS_BURN_DRIVE_SIZE_TO_TIME to
> > SIZE_TO_TIME.
>
> Ok, but why do I need this even I don't request for burning support ?

Because the requirement for n-c-b in configure was too low. This is
fixed in patch-123. And if your system fulfills the requirements, why
shouldn't the cd burner be automatically enabled?

> In the same idea when I disable the support of dbus, I can't compile
> because I have a missing dbus related tool.

You meant if you _enable_ dbus, right? That's possible. I'll add a check
for the dbus-binding-tool to configure.

--
so long,
oliver

Public GPG Key: http://www.core-dump.info/olemke-public.asc
Fingerprint: 2389 0B2C 1AA8 4E3E D5AD 3B72 00DB ABDC 73ED C558