Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Create playlist from library selection

> Instead of adding a new menu item, wouldn't it be better if the "new
> automatic playlist" defaulted to the current filtering settings, instead
> of being completely empty?

That's an interesting idea, but the idea of creating a 'New Automatic
Playlist' seems to reflect a blank item the user can mould in their
image. It would be confusing to create a new playlist but have it filled
with stuff you may not see a reason for.

However, if others see this as a better idea I'll implement it.

Ed Mack