[Rhythmbox-devel] arch tree now available

Hi,

For people who were doing development using Arch, I'd like to announce
that thanks to Robert Collins, an Arch mirror of Rhythmbox CVS is now
available:

http://bazaar.ubuntu.com/gnome bazaar ubuntu com/rhythmbox--MAIN--0/

I will be using a local branch of this for development probably, and
merging patches to CVS.  This approach is probably what we should have
been doing in the first place, until GNOME as a whole can move to
Bazaar.

So if you have an Arch tree, what I would do is create a branch of the
new Arch repository (baz branch), get the delta of your branch versus
the previous arch tree (baz merge -c ?), extract the diffs from it (baz
changeset --diffs), then apply that patch to the new tree using "patch".
Ideally you'd be able to apply the changeset directly but I don't think
it will work because all the file IDs are probably different.