Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Website and Arch moves

On Fri, 2005-07-15 at 15:03 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-07-14 at 11:59 +0000, Sean Harshbarger wrote:
> > Seems I have been away from RB dev. for quite too long. Looks like you
> > all moved the website and arch from verbum to gnome.org. What is the
> > information on this move. I need to get in to do a bit of updating to
> > the website...that is unless you also plan a major rewrite of the site.
> > Let me know.
>
> The website is in gnomeweb-wml in CVS, under
> www.gnome.org/projects/rhythmbox.
>
> The main CVS is now in GNOME CVS.
>
> Please check with Colin, Christophe or myself if you're going to make
> changes to the webpages.

Awesome! Always ask I do. I guess the thing I see is there are a ton of
things out of date and since I maintain the FAQ, might as well clean up
the little bits.

The other question that comes to mind is, cvs is now the main dev. point
for rhythmbox? We are dumoing the use of the old Arch system then? Going
to need to reflect this on the website imo.

-Sean