[Rhythmbox-devel] Request for more flexible search system

I like Rhythmbox, but what would make it even nicer is when searching would be more flexible.

I don't mean more fields, that would be confusing. But when I type "red hot bridge", I want to find the song "Under the bridge" by "Red hot chili peppers". Currently, that doesn't work.

XMMS does this very well, maybe this is good as example. In the playlist, type 'j', and a search box appears. "Deire tua" results in finding the song "Deireadh an tuath" by Enya. In my opinion, this would make rhythmbox more usable.

Thanks,

Eric