[Rhythmbox-devel] Itunes to Rhythmbox

Hello.

I run Rythmbox on my laptop under Fedora C3. I only have 10gigs of free space.

I run Itunes on an 80gig HD on and winxp box.
I sync to my ipod from the winxp box.

I was thinking of taking the HD out and making it an external HD using USB2.0 with one of those kits.

Questions:

1. Will Rhythm box keep track of imported files from an external source?
2. My ACC files - (unprotected) will Rythmbox play them? I use Gstreamer.
3. Sync with my Ipod> ? I also have GTKpod on my laptop but I have not worked with it. I like the 'feel' of Rhythmbox better.

Please advise ... or suggest.
Thank you
Terry
Texas