Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Airport Express support?

On Wed, 2005-02-02 at 13:29 -0500, Jed C. P. Dunlap wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Very nice, clean interface you have there.  Any chance we'll see support for
> the streaming function of Apple's Airport Express
> (http://www.apple.com/airportexpress/)?  That's what I'm really after.

Unlikely in Rhythmbox, given that the streaming format between iTunes
and the Airport Express is Apple's Lossless Codec (ALAC), and we don't
have any encoder for it.

> How about support/plugins for AAC, ogg, VQF and the like...?

For Rhythmbox? We already support AAC and Ogg, and it seemed to me that
VQF never caught up.

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>